Monday, March 7, 2011

Date Night

Last Monday, well actually in January sometime, Isaac saw the preview for that new movie "Rango", staring Johnny Depp. As soon as he saw the preview 6 weeks ago he wanted to go see that movie. Literally every time, EVERY TIME FOLKS, he asked to go see it. So last Monday he saw the preview again and yelled out, "Momma that Rango movie is here, we have to see it!" I informed again for the umpteenth time that it wasn't out yet, but this time I got to tell him that it would be out for him to see this Friday (which was actually last Friday now, Mar. 4). He was ecstatic!!!! So on Tuesday morning while we were getting ready for school he came in to see if today was Friday. I told him no that he had 3 WHOLE days. He then, as precious as can be, turned to me and grabbed my hand and said, "momma can me and you go to see Rango? Like just me and you, no booboo (aka Eli), no daddy. You know like a date." With those beaming blue eyes he has and sweet smile how could I say no. Man what do I have to look forward if he's already playing the blue eye, smile game with me. Girls will be all over him when he can date. Which by the way, won't be until he's 20!!!!!! Any ways, so I agreed and we arranged it for Saturday afternoon while Booboo napped. I wanted to help Barry out a little you know *wink, wink*. We totally made it a date too. We went before hand to the Dollar Tree to get the box of candy they sell at the theater for 3 bucks for $1 folks!!! Then when we got to the theater we bought popcorn. Isaac insisted on it, that he NEEDED it. I agreed, because it was "OUR" date. So not only did he end up with a large box of Nerds and a medium popcorn with extra butter, he also got a cherry coke that I could share with him if I needed to he said. And in we went to the enjoy the movie. It was really cute. I'll post later about my real thoughts on it. Peace-Out!!!


Nikki


No comments: