Monday, March 7, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Long time no see! I know, I know. But its a new year and I'm going to try and start off good in the blog world. Well, not to good since it's already March 7th and I'm JUST NOW blogging for 2011. But heck like I said in the title, "Let's try this again". This time I'm NOT apologizing for why I haven't been blogging, I'm just flat out saying I'm a slacker!!!! A busy slacker at that!!! I'm also not going to try and catch you all up at one time or even at all actually. I'm just going to start from here. I might mention a few things that happened in the past or tell as past story that didn't get posted, but overall I'm NOT going backwards!!!!! So here it goes folks!!!! Check it out!!!!

Nikki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you go girl! i just saw in my google reader that you JUST posted this!!! blog away!!! :) looking forward to reading your adventures!
~melody