Tuesday, June 29, 2010

March 2010

Laptop- I finally got my own laptop again!!! We were able to save up and then use some tax money to purchase the Macbook I wanted and pay straight up front for it!!! I'm super-duper excited!!! You would think I'd be on the computer ALL day long since I love it, but I haven't been. Life is so crazy with two boys in my house. Well actually I've got three if you count Barry and seeing as how he is as wild if not more than the Isaac and Eli, I will count him.


Isaac Story- You are going to love this folks!! As most of you know and some of you think its horrible, but whatever, Isaac sleeps with us a lot, like almost every night, no its every night. He has since he was a baby. He used to sleep in our bed, but now I make him a pallet on the floor and he comes down in the middle of the night and crashes there. I figure he will grow out of it one day and I need to enjoy the fact that he likes us so much now because one day he won't. Anyways, every morning he wakes up to go potty at like 6:30 in the morning. After the bathroom stop he heads to the fridge where I've already prepared a cup of chocolate milk for him. He then grabs it and climbs in bed with us and falls right back to sleep. Well this one morning he was snoozing away right up in my face. Like we were face to face sleeping and for some reason he thinks he has to be touching me to sleep so we were, and like I said it was face to face. Well all of a sudden I makes this noise and jumps up and runs to the bathroom and throws up. I jump up and run in there thinking, "great we've got the stomach bug." I get in there to check on him and make sure he's okay. He is over the toilet doing his thing. I then ask him if he is okay. He stood there a minute and took the washcloth I had wet to hand to him to wipe off his face. He starts wiping and he says, "I just frewed-up (threw-up) because your breaf (breath) smells bad momma. You breved (breathed) and I got sick." I busted out laughing and he proceed to tell me to brush my teeth. I guess I was sleeping with my mouth open and since he thinks he has to be on top of me to sleep he got whiff of my not so fresh breath.


No comments: