Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think I can, I think I can

Do any of you out there reading this ever remember you parents saying that to you when you were scared to do something? I do and I now say it to my boys today. Any ways that is what is going thru my head as I decided to update my totally outdated blog.

I've had tons of you email me or talk to me and ask, "when are you going to blog again? I miss your silly stories. And I want to see pictures of those growing boys!" So first off again I want to apologize for the time span of posting. And I promise I'm going to try and get better, or at least like I used to.

Okay so this is how its going to go to update y'all. Since my last post was in February I'm going to just go month to month with an overall update for each month.

Are you ready? Okay, get set......GO!!!!!!


"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......"


No comments: