Monday, March 7, 2011

Rango the Movie

Rango-Movie-Poster.jpg
Okay so like I said in a few post back Isaac and I went on a date this past Saturday see the movie Rango. Isaac was super excited to see it. Any ways I honestly went in thinking that the movie was rated G, but once the movie was playing I caught on real fast that it had to be at least PG.

And now what I'm going to say is.... well..... I'll just say it!!! Why the heck do they have to add cuss words to a kids movie?!! Seriously?!!!! I'm not kidding either. The movie Rango probably says H*ll at least 5 times and then it even had the audacity to use G0* Da*n it!!!!! Can you believe it?!!! I was pretty shocked but didn't make a huge deal about it with Isaac because I didn't want him catching on to them. Anyways, I just don't get it? I'm sure its to make it better for the adults, but come on, really?

Other than that it was good, cute, and several funny parts. You can decide yourself if you want to go see it. I'd probably buy the DVD, well maybe..... Isaac is getting older and so maybe I will have to re-watch it to really see where they were going with it.

No comments: