Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm all Out

We woke up this morning and my nephew Parker was going today for a procedure so as me and both boys lay in bed I said that we needed to pray for him. I turned to Isaac and asked him to do it. He turned and looked at me, laying on his side he patted my shoulder and said, "Mom I'm all out of prayers today, you'll have to do it." Then he shut his eyes and said, "pray already." I died laughing inside, told him you can't run out of prayers, and closed my eyes to pray for Parker.

We are really trying to instill in our boys the value and strength of prayer. When we need something we tell Isaac to pray for it, if someone is hurt or sick we tell him we need to pray. And of course at every meal we ask him to pray and thank God for providing food for us. Anyways did you pray today and thank God for just another breath to breathe? Maybe you should now.


No comments: